Thursday, September 2, 2010

Orly It's Not Rocket Science


You know you have an in with the Sally's gals when they call you about the new collection you asked about. 


I picked up 4 of the 6 Cosmics, and felt a little bad.. there wasn't going to be any left when they put the collection out for everyone else. The regulars looked like they were gonna clean house on it!


I know that Space Cadet is the big winner winner, chicken dinner of the collex. But my heart swooned for this one.


Murky, green, sparkly? Count me in! This is 2 coats, full sun. I lurve it. 


Not that I didn't pick up Space Cadet and Galaxy Girl and um.. Out of This World too. 
Because I totally did. :)
Happy long weekend dollies!




3 comments:

  1. You've been given the Sunshine Award!
    Details are on my blog post here:
    http://skakidotcom.blogspot.com/2010/09/my-very-first-blog-award.html

    Thanx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these green shiny buggers. LOVE.

    ReplyDelete