Thursday, October 21, 2010

Orly Snowcone, Sally Hansen HD Spectrum


I figured I should try out the other SH polish I picked up. For posterity's sake. So here it is!


Wow! This is am amazingly brilliant blue. I'm not really seeing the flashes of pink I see in the bottle on my nail, but it's still pretty blingtastic!


It has that foil-y look I am so crazy about and the colour is INTENSE. 


This is 2 coats of Spectrum over 1 coat of Snowcone. I wanted to use something that would cover in 1 coat and the Orly seemed a good choice. 


I think the next time, I'd try it over a red or pink polish to see if pulled more purple. That would be spectacular!


I found this mani chipped a lot sooner than the previous one. In fact it's sitting on my hands right now looking totally trashed. I need to get some length off my claws right now! My nails grow like crazy. I think it's all the knitting...

No comments:

Post a Comment