Monday, August 9, 2010

Sephora Stormy Pink


I picked this up on the weekend. Sephora was having a double points/GWP and I ALWAYS fall for that. 


This is neither Stormy or Pink. It looks like a straight up burgundy to me. 


My manis have been lacking something lately. Maybe I need more bling in my life right now. 


This is 2 coats, full sun. It scratched up really quickly and has a chip already! I think I need to open up a new topcoat. What do you do when your manicures start to seem boring?

6 comments:

  1. Hmm, maybe the storm is so bad, and the clouds so dark, that the pink turned burgundy.

    I turn to layering when I want to spice up my manis--though now that I'm learning to Konad, that might be my go to method soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally konad and start doing funky French manicures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I slap a coat of Hidden Treasure on top of an old mani and call it good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When my mani gets boring, I usually add a glitter top coat (Hidden Treasure!), French tips in another color, or some sort of other design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you ladies are FULL of good ideas! I even bought ChG Fairy Dust and haven't used it yet!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emm... I clean up my nails and paint them again ^^
    Visit my blog if you want: http://lakieroholiczka.blogspot.com/ :)

    ReplyDelete