Friday, August 6, 2010

Tag! Friday Four...


4 things found in my purse
-lip gloss

-wallet
-keys
-shopping bag. so many shops here now charge you for a bag, I try to always have a shopping bag on me. :)

4 favorite things in my room
-my bed
-my new vanity table (I have the best. husband. ever.)
-my doggies bed
-my jewelery stand

4 things I’ve always wanted to do
-go to New Orleans
-eat a a famous chef's restaurant. anyone but Bobby Flay. he annoys me.
-go on a ghost tour
-see Dracula's castle

4 things I’m currently into
-horror movies. hard core. all kinds. nothing scares me!
-knitting lace shawls
-baking
-shopping, always shopping.


4 things I bet you didn't know about me
-I knit all the time and spin my own yarn.
-I am a published author. well.. my patterns are in a book. Not Your Mama's Felting. :)
-I used to manage a record store. 
-I used to be an esthetician at a sweet little salon. I loved it!


4 songs I can't get out of my head
-Don't you put it in your mouth
 
Rules:
-once tagged you must link the person who tagged you
-tag 4 others
-let the bloggers know they have been tagged
-give 4 answers to each question asked

My tags
- Zara from Never Unpolished
- Ashley from I Enjoy Being a Girl

Thanks Kathy from Gryffindorx3. :)

6 comments:

  1. Neat! I love finding makeup/nail polish bloggers who also knit. Lace shawls are my current obsession right now too...are you on Ravelry?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure am Jaimi! I'm kittin over there. you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. himeykitty there-- I'll go look for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are already in my friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw that! AAAAAAND I noticed you also do the LSG thing. Awesome. (I think I may have to make that fan shawl sometime too.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahahaha! how awesome is that? hoars! ;)

    fan shawl is gorgeous and an easy, fun knit.

    ReplyDelete