Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Urban Decay Bruise

I have been lemming this polish since like forever ago! I decided one afternoon to see if I could find it on the evilbay..


No problem! It was totally there, waiting for me to buy it. And it shipped from the UK so lickety-split fast, I had it in my grabby hands pronto!


2 perfect coats, I was amazed at how well this covered! Look at that blue shimmer! Isn't it just the bomb?


I may be having some sort of really weird blue/purple/red thing going on right now. I can't seem to get enough of them.


Even the sun co-operated for these pictures. Shocking!


I am so lemming the new ORLY Cosmics, does anyone know if this is a dupe for any of them? The gal at Sally's said she'd call  me when they come in.. I reckon it won't matter if it is dupey, I really NEED those ORLY's. :D

What are you lemming right now?

1 comment:

  1. I'm your new follower. Really like your blog.
    Maybe you can visit mine sometime: www.melaniesnailpolish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete