Sunday, November 7, 2010

Bloggy fun





I was tagged by the sweet and lovely Kathy so I thought I'd play along...

1. Why did you create the blog?
I thought it would be a nifty way to track my polish OCD and collection. How little I knew back then...
2. What kind of blogs do you follow?
Polish, makeup, knitting, fibre related stuff, friends, food.
3. Do you have a favorite make-up brand?
Nope.
4. And a favorite clothing brand?
AE, random stuff I find at Winners and maybe Calvin Klein.
5. What make-up products is essential for you?
Foundation, blush, mascara and brow pencil. Cause I have super pale lashes and brows.
6. What's your favorite colour?
Black, grey, blue.
7. What's your favorite perfume?
Pink Sugar/Pink Sugar Sensual, Love Spell, Hello Kitty (oh god I feel like such a weenie), BBW Sensual Amber.


8. What's the film you liked the most?
I LOVE horror movies! I can give you a few of my faves (in no particular order)

-Suspiria
-The Thing
-In the Mouth Of Madness
-30 Days Of Night
-Youth in Revolt
-The Mummy (1959)
-Inferno
-House By The Cemetery

I dig me some Italian horror. :)

9. What countries would you like to go?
Sweden, Holland, Germany, Ireland


I am a wuss and am tagging whoever wants to do this. I haven't had enough coffee/sleep to think too much more clearly.





No comments:

Post a Comment