Wednesday, November 3, 2010

China Glaze Frostbite


This is the polish that started my descent into polish madness. I'd never heard of let alone used a ChG polish before this.


We didn't have a Sally Beauty Supply in Calgary until a while ago. I was super excited when we got one as I was anticipating all sorts of US only goodies!


That didn't pan out quite like I had hoped, but there was China Glaze Polish!


Back in the olden days when I was a working esthetician, we didn't have this brand up here. It was OPI, Nicole, umm.. and OPI. At least that's all I ever found. This was well over 10 years ago. But now?? YAY!!!


2 coats and ti doesn't even come close to the awesome eyescratching blue colour it truly is in real life. Damn you no sun!! My husband is bonkers for this colour. BONKERS!


I matte-ified it after 2 days of wear and it glowed like anodized aluminum. Absolutely, amazingly gorgeous.  


Inspired by nihrida's post about silly dogs, here's mine, with his raccoon. He is enamoured with Rocky enough that we actually had to get a new one, and switch it out as he *loved* the old one to death. Goofball. 


1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I have Frostbite, but I haven't tried it yet. I'm too afraid of the ''frost'' in the name. =D

    I was laughing at your description (about your dog and his racoon) on my blog. I even told my BF about it. XD He's adorable!!! Kiss him for me.

    P.S: I LOVE your ring!

    ReplyDelete